1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I've been on Deviant art for 6 years now. I took a couple of longer breaks though. The Internet can be very demanding hehe
2. What does your username mean?
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Just Do it
4. Are you left or right handed?
I am a right hander, but watch out for the left one...it's full of surprises!
5. What was your first deviation?
I have no remote Idea where to find it, but it was my take on a clone trooper...the Anti Jedi Unit! SO BADASS, OH MY GOD!
(The drawing sucked though <3)
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Strangely it's not even paintings...it's animations (Out of Paintings)
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I'd very like to master mine first...But if I could pick, probably Oil Painting!
8. What was your first favourite?
Hey! Magelord's a classic! He's the reason I made an account here anyways...So I could get past the maturity filter! WOOP.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Concept art and Paintings that have impact. But it can be anything really. I mostly fav to be able to track it down if I want to see it again.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I don't have any particular favorite artist. I got many people on here that had a big impact on my life in different aspects.
On Deviant art you can't start out without having a few buddies to support you and keep you going.
Mine were And many many others. These were to few that stuck with me everytime, and everywhere. Thanks guys! <3
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
and We really need to do this...damn
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
became more then a friend. He became my brother. The Ketchup to my fries. The Finn to my Jake. The Luigi to my Mario. The Jar Jar to my Senate. The Coolness to my Lando. The boothbabe to my booth (literally). I love you brother!
Also and I have been friends on here for years. She keeps me pushing forward by whooping my ass with awesome art. Every time you post something gorgeous, I have a guilt trip and need to work... Thanks, I guess haha!
Also, we share a birthday!
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
A tablet and a PC. I love traditional tools, but man...digital is a time saver and so efficient!
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My office. There's no better things then an organized chaos and a cup of tea to create!
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
The first time I hosted a contest which consisted in drawing my Star Wars OC. I didn't expect much, but so many people participated! It showed me for the first time what an online community can accomplish. I should re-host one soon